Imagen de Anónimo

Login

Frases épicas en videojuegos

74 respuestas [Último envío]

algo que acabo de hacer.. creo que necesito ocuparme en otras cosas..

Imagen de cesor
Empezó: 20 Jun 2008

En alguno de todos los crash bandicoot, cuando uno agarraba la mascara y sonaba (a como yo lo escuchaba)

BUDAGAH!

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!

Imagen de The Shadow
Empezó: 2 Jul 2009

jajaja a mi me dio demasiada risa una conversacion entre spiderman y venom en el juego web of shadows, juzgue usted xD

(♥)...a las monjas le parecía el salvador en persona; a los seguidores de Satanás, el deslumbrante Señor de las Tinieblas; a los cultos, el Ser Supremo; a la doncella, un príncipe de cuento de hadas; a los hombres, una imagen ideal de sí mismos.

Imagen de MORPHO
Empezó: 5 Jul 2010

Del GOW 3 en la primera pelea contra poseidón al final:

Poseidón: "No matter how many Gods fall, there will always be another to stand against you"

Kratos: "THEY WILL FALL AS WELL"

Grande Kratos matando al que se le meta.

Grande es la recompensa de aquel que con paciencia aguarda su momento

Imagen de kakashi13
Empezó: 15 Oct 2010

Yo tengo ese juego y si que no recuerdo eso, pero que horrible traduccion al español, no tiene ni sentido eso del final jaja

Solid Snake: War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield... controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control... War becomes routine.

Alucard: " Dracula! In the name of my Mother, I will defeat you again!"

Imagen de Incubus

Falta la épica "All your base are belong to us" del juego Zero Wing aunque admito nunca haberlo jugado, solo lo he visto.

Como hoy días los juegos en vez de frases como tal tienen verdaderos diálogos no se me ha pegado ninguno como tal pero si recuerdo de hace mucho tiempo juegos en la Commodore 64 como IMPOSSIBLE MISSION con su famoso "Another visitor... Stay a while, stay FOREVER!!!" y el juego V8 con su "V8. Return to base immediately." con ese cool acento británico.

Imagen de infinit23
Empezó: 9 Oct 2009

Uncharted 2:

Elena subiendo una escalera, vista a las montañas y Nate subiendo bajo Elena:

Drake: "Nice view" Elena: "(sigh)...Men" Drake: "I was talking about the mountains......really"

Imagen de Tyrant-004
Empezó: 8 Abr 2009

C-Sec Officer: I'm sorry but I can't let you board the shuttle with that

Turian: But this is a ceremonial item of my people.

C-Sec Officer: Sir... It's a fifteen centimeter serrated blade.

Turian: You humans are all racist!

Imagen de cesor

RYU:Hadouken

ahh...i'll buy it at a high price (el mae de resident evil 4 que vende varas) kill all sons of bitches...thats my official instruction (ellis de left 4 dead 2)

Imagen de walter1919
Empezó: 3 Mayo 2010

Todas las de GLaDos...

las mas epicas:

"It's funny actually, someday we will remember this and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, oooooh boooyyy..."

"You euthanized your faithful Companion Cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations."

"Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we'll just call it a day? I guess we both know that isn't going to happen."

Ah si y no olvidemos los Turrets xD!!

"Are you still there?" "Hey! Put me down!" "I don't hate you..." "[When pushed through a disintegration field] Ow-ow-ow"

ZORK I: The Great Underground Empire

"West Of House: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here."

"but War, War never changes"

-Fallout

@incubus-> Mae como va a faltar esa jaja WOULD YOU KINDLY? Bioshock rules!

Mario: "It's gooo!" "Ah ya ya ya ya" (cuando se quema el culo)! -Super Mario 64

LEFT 4 DEAD (1)

Francis: I hate hospitals... And doctors and lawyers and cops... Bill: Francis is there something you don't hate? Francis: You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests

Imagen de xadrianx16r
Empezó: 30 Abr 2010

voy de necio con mas de Mass Effect 1 y 2:

"Secrets are like herpes. If you have 'em, you might as well spread 'em around." -Harkin

"Anyone who stands in our way is either stupid, or on saren's paroll. Killing the latter is business. Killing the former, is a favor to the universe." -Wrex

"A good deed's like pissing yourself in a pair of dark pants. You get a warm feeling, but no one notices." -Jacob

"You? I said a real krogan, not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache!" -Shepard (a lo que si Tali está en la misión, responde "I'm right here...")

Imagen de cesor

este mae es de mis personajes favoritos...Mr Andrew Ryan ... un genio

What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure. My journey to Rapture was my second exodus. In 1919, I fled a country that had traded in despotism for insanity. The Marxist revolution simply traded one lie for another. Instead of one man, the tsar, owning the work of all the people, *all* the people owned the work of all of the people. So, I came to America: where a man could own his own work, where a man could benefit from the brilliance of his own mind, the strength of his own muscles, the *might* of his own will. I had thought I had left the parasites of Moscow behind me. I had thought I had left the Marxist altruists to their collective farms and their five-year plans. But as the German fools threw themselves on Hitler's sword "for the good of the Reich", the Americans drank deeper and deeper of the Bolshevik poison, spoon-fed to them by Roosevelt and his New Dealists. And so, I asked myself: in what country was there a place for men like me - men who refused to say "yes" to the parasites and the doubters, men who believed that work was sacred and property rights inviolate. And then one day, the happy answer came to me, my friends: there was *no* country for people like me! And *that* was the moment I decided... to build one.

"But... it is written if the evil spirit arms the tiger with claws Brahman provided wings for the dove" - The super guru

Imagen de el.ciervo.vulnerado
Empezó: 4 Ene 2011

Este tema llevaba muerto hace rato, ¿ah? laugh

---

Al fin, pude encontrar mi cita favorita de The Witcher 2 (sí, ando enfiebradillo con el juego, a pesar de haberlo ganado hace rato):

"Sooner or later Humans will kill off all the Aen Seidhe, all Dwarves and Gnomes, then they'll start murdering one another. Your kind knows no other way, it's in your genes. You'll keep killing each other until only one remains; the strongest among you.

A thousand years from now, a dim-witted human barbarian will climb to the top of a pile of bones, sit down and proclaim 'I win'."

Iorveth, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

What if everything around you, isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you used to know, is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?

Imagen de Freeman
Empezó: 29 Abr 2010

Imagen de JGuitarGuyESP
Empezó: 4 Nov 2009